Friends of Rethinking Economics Switzerland
Friends of Rethinking Economics Switzerland (FoRES) is a network of people who support the organization Rethinking Economics Switzerland (RE-S).
FoRES aims to bring people together:
- who share our vision for more pluralism in economics education and research,
- who are interested in rethinking the economics curriculum, and
- who are eager to discuss and explore pluralist and interdisciplinary approaches to economics.
We are a platform to discuss and meet like-minded people by organizing conferences and workshops, but also various leisure activities such as gatherings or hikes.
Membership – Become a member!
FoRES is open to any person who supports the cause of Rethinking Economics Switzerland. We especially encourage former members of RE groups to join us. Find out more about our goals and vision.
By joining FoRES, you support both FoRES and RE-S. Your membership contributions will go in equal parts to FoRES and RE-S. Your financial support helps us to organize events and promote economic pluralism.
FoRES offers three membership plans:
- Contributing member: 20 CHF per year
- Generous member: 100 CHF per year
- Member (only for students or low-income households): free
A membership form will be available soon.
Date: Saturday 26 November 2022, 12:45-16:00 pm
Location: MoneyMuseum, Hadlaubstrasse 106, 8006 Zürich
Friends of Rethinking Economics Switzerland and Plurale Ökonomik Zürich invite you to workshops on the history of money and money as a (social-)system at the MoneyMuseum, followed by an unattended visit of the museum.